Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waste Not Wish List

The theme I chose for this Wednesdays wish list is waste not, Or at least waste less.
Some of the changes I have made are easy and have saved me a ton of money.

For instance, I no longer use plastic bags, I always have fabric bags on hand in the car and that alone saves me 5 cents per plastic bag that some stores now charge.
I now use fabric lunch bags and sandwich bags...that has saved me tons of money. I used to go threw so many of those little plastic baggies that my boys take to school for lunches.

Fabric napkins are a favorite of mine and in my house we can never have to many...;)

Recycling and reusing is a big part of our everyday life.
What are some of the things you do to waste less in your home?

Smiles,
Tina

Cherry Napkins By: Onceagain



Wasted Edition Print By: Nicholasbartle




Towel House for unpaper towels By: Madeintheredbarn




Reusable Sandwich Bag By: WasteNotSaks



Car Litter Bag By: nstitches4u







No comments:

Post a Comment